Lucy WALKER 
- Born: Abt 1816, Ryall Worcester
- Baptised: 24 Nov 1817, Ripple Worcester
- Marriage: Robert Liveing FENN Gent.  on 11 Jun 1859 in Tansor Northampton
- Died: Oct Qtr 1882, Kensington LND aged about 66
Fenn - Walker - 11th inst., by the Rev H T Liveing, rector of Tansor, North Hants, Robert Liveing Fenn, Esq., of the National Debt Office, to Lucy, youngest daughter of the late John Walker Esq., of Upton-on-Severn
Ref Ipswich Journal Sat June 25 1859.
William Liveing writes in a letter to his daughter Elizabeth, 25 March 1867.
"Bob called on Monday he had that day returned from Brighton, whither he went on Saturday with Lucy as that place agrees with and sets her up again after those attacks of Hysteria and Neuralgia to which she is so often subject, one of her little nieces went with her to attend to her, and I believe Robt fetches her thence next Monday morning."
Lucy Walker (1817\emdash 1882) and Robert Liveing Fenn (died 1884)
'Lucy, youngest daughter of the late John Walker, Esq.', was married at Kensington church on 11 June
1859 (at 42) to Robert Liveing Fenn, of Camberwell, a clerk in the national debt office.163 In June 1875 ?Mr
Fenn' was present at the Upton funeral of his wife's brother-in-law Thomas Willis Walker.164 The couple
(who had no children) lived at 32 Victoria Road, Kensington, where Lucy died in 1882 and Robert on 24
August 1884.165 Lucy's elder sister Mary Ann Walker was living with them in 1861--1881.
163 - Berrow's Worcester Journal, Jun. Fenn ('gent., 6 Pembury Pl., Camberwell Grove') insured his brick
house with the Sun, 18..: L.M.A., Ms 11936/558/1267521
164 - Berrow's Worcester Journal, 19 Jun.
165 - For his will: Principal Probate Registry, 23 Oct. 1884 (£7569)
Death Oct Qtr 1882 aged 66 1a 102 Kensington LON
1. Census: England, 8 Apr 1861, 32 Victoria Rd Kensington MDX. Lucy is recorded as a wife aged 43 born Ryall WOR
2. Census: England, 2 Mar 1871, 32 Victoria Rd Kensington MDX. Lucy is described as married aged 53 born Ryall WOR also in the house was Mary Ann Walker sister-in-law unmarried aged 60 born Ripple WOR
3. Census: England, 3 Apr 1881, 53 Wersfield Pl Hastings SSX. Lucy is described as a visitor married aged 63 born Ryall Worcester, also with her also a visitor was Mary A Walker aged 70 unmarried born Ripple Worcester
Lucy married Robert Liveing FENN Gent.  [MRIN: 41], son of Robert FENN  and Harriet LIVEING , on 11 Jun 1859 in Tansor Northampton. (Robert Liveing FENN Gent.  was born on 27 Mar 1814, baptised on 14 Apr 1814 in Coddenham SFK and died on 28 Aug 1884 in 32 Victoria Rd Kensington MDX.)