The Kings Candlesticks - Family Trees
|Margery SHAW 
Margery SHAW 
- Born: 3 Dec 1831, Leeds YKS
- Christened: 1 Jan 1832, St Peter Leeds YKS
- Marriage (1): Capt John Smith PAPPS  on 10 Oct 1853 in Sydney NSW Australia
- Marriage (2): John Whisley AYERS  on 11 Feb 1858 in Terminus Hotel Liverpool N.S.W.
- Died: 19 Jun 1910, 64 Bellevue St Glebe Sydney NSW Australia aged 78
- Buried: St Jude Randwick NSW
Cause of her death was bronchitis.
Another name for Margery was PAPPS.
Margery Shaw is listed as as Governess working for John Whisley Andrews at his residence in Hyde Park House 4 Macquarie Street, perhaps this maybe when they met.
Her mother Hannah with some of her younger children in the year 1857 are recorded as being accommodated at the Terminus Hotel, Liverpool.
Margery married Capt John Smith PAPPS  [MRIN: 7168] on 10 Oct 1853 in Sydney NSW Australia. (Capt John Smith PAPPS  was born on 6 Jan 1800 in Selby YKS and died on 7 Feb 1857 in Lost at sea.)
Margery next married John Whisley AYERS  [MRIN: 7091], son of John Whislay AYERS  and Ann FENN , on 11 Feb 1858 in Terminus Hotel Liverpool N.S.W. (John Whisley AYERS  was born on 13 May 1804 in Stonestreet Farm Kersey SFK, christened on 22 May 1804 in Hadleigh SFK, died on 24 May 1870 in Sydney NSW Australia and was buried on 25 May 1870 in St Jude Randwick NSW.)
Copyright © and all rights reserved to Edward Liveing Fenn and all other contributors of personal data. No personal data to be used without attribution or for commercial purposes. Interested persons who wish to share this data are welcome to contact email@example.com to arrange same and be given the details.