Henrietta (Jeanette) FISHER 
- Born: 20 Sep 1848, Cambridge CAM.
- Marriage (1): Dr Stanley Alexander JULIUS  on 17 Apr 1873 in St Michael Figheldean WIL
- Died: 29 Jul 1935, Petersham Surrey aged 86
- Buried: 1 Aug 1935, Petersham SRY
At Cambridge on the 20th inst, the wife of Thomas Hall Fisher, Esq, banker, of a daughter.
Ref: Cambridge Independent Press 23 September 1848.
Julius - Fisher. April 17, at St Michael's Church, Figheldean, Wilts, by the Rev Alexander Grant, MA, rector of Manningford Bruce, assisted by the Rev Henry de St Croix, MA, vicar of the parish, Stanley Alexander Julius, Esq, second son of the late Alfred Alexander Julius, Esq of Stanley Lodge Mortlake, to Jeannette, youngest daughter of the late Thomas Hall Fisher Esq Cambridge.
Ref: Bedfordshire Mercury 26 April 1873.
Death of Mrs Julius.
Link With Richmond's Past:
Her Active Life.
The deepest sympathy has been extended to Miss Muriel Julius on the death of her mother, Mrs Stanley Julius, which took place last Monday at their home, the Cottage, Petersham. She was taken ill on the Sunday, and only the previous Friday had attended the Petersham vicarage fat fete.
Mrs Julius, who would have been 87 in September, was the daughter of Mr Thomas Hall Fisher, Deputy Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire, and widow of Dr Stanley Julius, a member of an old Richmond family which came to the Old Palace in 1805 and lived there for two generations. She was one of the first to take sittings in Holy Trinity Church Richmond. That was 66 years ago. Since taking up residence in Petersham she had not attended regularly, but she maintained a keen interest in the church and was a reader of the parish magazine.
Mrs Julius was at one time secretary of the Richmond branch of the Girls Friendly Society, and a member of the Richmond Women Citizens Association. She lost her son, Colonel de Vere Julius, who commanded the Royal Sussex Regiment, five years ago. She was a great personality in Petersham, where she will be much missed.
Up to some six or seven years ago, when she fell while out with her dog, she was remarkably active for her age, and always took a keen interest in her daughter's activities and in local life.
The funeral took place on Thursday afternoon, following a simple service, conducted by the vicar, the Rev R. S. Mills, at Petersham Old Church. The internment took place in the churchyard.
The following sent floral tokens:
Miss Muriel Julius (daughter); Diana Julius (granddaughter); Mr Dudley Julius, Mr Arthur Julius, Lady Curtis (niece); Mrs Moggridge (niece); Miss Haynes (niece); Mary Hewitt; Dr and Mrs Williamson; Mr and Mrs Lionel Warde; Miss Marjorie Warde; the Dowager Lady Nuttall; Col and Mrs Bromhead; Mrs Henrys; Mr and Mrs Howland; Mr and Mrs Trevor Davis; the Rev R. S. Mills; Mrs and Miss Mills; Mr and Miss Deighton; the Misses Hack; Mr and Mrs Daniel; Mrs Wentworth Downer; Mr and Mrs George Widdowson; Mrs Henry Hunt; Col and Mrs E. V. Hugo; Mr and Mrs Soimenow; Mr and Mrs Bertram Cowen; Mr and Mrs A Tuckwell; Mr and Mrs Harold Broadbent; Ian, Michael and Ann; Mrs Casey; Miss Gwen Hughes; Mr Mrs and Miss Higgins; Mr and Mrs Charles Batham; Mr and Mrs John Lang; Mr and Mrs Calloway; Mr and Mrs Cecil Roberts; Mrs Douglas Mason; Mr and Mrs Kingswell ("From an earthly paradise to a haven of rest"); the Misses Bateman; the ladies at Petersham Almshouses; Mrs Hewitt; Mrs Ena Hewitt; Mrs Field; and Mr and Mrs Howorth.
Ref: The Twickenham Times ? 1935
Death BMD 1935 3rd Qtr Surrey N.E. 2a 105
Julius Jeanette of The Cottage Sudbrook Lane Petersham Surrey widow died 29 July 1935 Probate London 30 September to Muriel Ada Julius Spencer.
Effects L2935 15s 10d
Ref: Ancestry National Probate calendar.
1. Census: England, 8 Apr 1861, Cambridge CAM. Jeanette is recorded as a daughter unmarried aged 12 born Cambridge CAM
2. Census: England, 2 Apr 1871, Bath Cottages Norwich NFK. Jeannette is recorded as a lodger unmarried aged 22 an annuitant born St Andrews Cambridge CAM
3. Census: England, 3 Apr 1881, 19 Cornwallis Gdns Hastings. Henrietta is recorded as a wife aged 32 born Cambridge
4. Census: England, 5 Apr 1891, 19 Cornwallis Gdns Hastings. Henrietta is described as Jeanette a wife aged 42 employment "at home" born Mortlake SRY
5. Census: England, 31 Mar 1901, 7 Onslow Ave Richmond SRY. Jeanette is recorded as head of house a widow aged 52 living on her own means born Cambridge Cork.
6. Census: England, 2 Apr 1911, 7 Onslow Ave Richmond SRY. Jeanette is recorded as head of a house of 9 rooms aged 62 a widow mother of 4 children two of whom are still living of private means born St Andrews the Great Cambridge. Also in the house was a 72 yr old domestic servant Sarah Higgs.
Henrietta married Dr Stanley Alexander JULIUS  [MRIN: 261], son of Alfred Alexander JULIUS  and Eliza Julius ALEXANDER , on 17 Apr 1873 in St Michael Figheldean WIL. (Dr Stanley Alexander JULIUS  was born on 26 Jan 1849 in Mortlake SRY, christened on 14 Mar 1849 in St Mary Magdalen Richmond SRY and died on 25 Nov 1891 in Hastings SSX.)