Nora Laura MONEY 
- Born: 30 Mar 1860, Nainital Uttarakhand India
- Marriage (1): Villiers Alexander JULIUS  on 19 Sep 1883 in Colombo Ceylon.
- Died: 2 Jun 1950, 13 Palmerston Rd Westcliff-on-Sea ESS aged 90
- Buried: London Cemetery Ilford
It is not certain where Norah was born she puts her birthplace as Torquay Devon on the English census
Name: Nora Laura Money
Registration Year: 1859
Registration Quarter: Apr-May-Jun
Registration district: Newton Abbot Devon
England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915
NURSE, Experienced, WANTED at once, for Ceylon. two children. Good character and needlewoman. Age not under 30.
Address, Mrs Julius, 7 Prospect Terrace, Ramsgate.
Ref : Homeward Mail from India, China and the East November 14, 1887
Nora had an address in London in 1916 C/O Messrs Boustead Bros 5 Fenchurch Street Londn R. C. (Now a pizza resturant in 2013)
1939 English Register
Norah L is recorded at 22 Beaufort Rd, Kingston upon Thames born 30 Mar 1859 a widow who is incapacitated.
Death Notice 2 Jun 1950:
Julius: On June 2 1950 at 13 Palmerston Rd Westcliffe-on-Sea, Nora Laura, widow of Villiers Alexander Julius, aged 91. Funeral 11am tomorrow (Thursday) City of London cemetery Aford
Ref: Ancestry Index Cards
Julius Norah Laura of 13/15 Palmerston Rd, Westcliffe on Sea Essex widow died 2 June 1950 Probate London 10 August to Harry Joseph Charles retired solicitor effects £522 12s 5d
National Probate Calendar
1. Census: England, 2 Apr 1871, Dome House Upper Bognor Sth Bersted SSX. Norah L is recorded as a pupil at Dome House School aged 12 a scholar born Torquay Devon
2. Census: England, 2 Apr 1911, Parkwood Lewdown Thrushelton Devon. Nora is recorded as head and sole occupant of a 7 room house aged 53 married 27 yrs 4 living children living on private means 3 yrs born Babbisonale near Torquay Devon [?]
Nora married Villiers Alexander JULIUS  [MRIN: 263], son of Alfred Alexander JULIUS  and Eliza Julius ALEXANDER , on 19 Sep 1883 in Colombo Ceylon. (Villiers Alexander JULIUS  was born on 19 Nov 1850 in Mortlake SRY, christened on 27 Dec 1850 in St Mary Magdalen Richmond SRY, died on 5 Jan 1930 in Bexhill SSX and was buried on 8 Jan 1930 in Bexhill SSX.)