Rev Francis George JACKSON 
- Born: Eling HAM
- Christened: 30 Sep 1813, Eling HAM
- Marriage (1): Maria Margaretta KNOTTESFORD  on 23 Nov 1843 in Billersley WAR
- Died: 6 Aug 1886, North Lodge Windsor Forest Berkshire aged 72
Data from Aunt Millie's collection, Baldwin & Downing Pedigree.
Stan Lappidge writes 2013:
In our churchyard (Wilmcote) there is a fairly large memorial to Francis (not a gravestone - he isn't buried in our churchyard). The inscription reads, "This Churchyard was enlarged in A.D. 1912 in Memory of Francis George Jackson M.A. Priest Obiit Feast of the Transfiguration 1886. R.I.P."
The Feast of the Transfiguration is on the 6th August a fixed date.
Stan muses that as Francis's family had made a donation to Wilmcote, it may have been applied to the extension referred to above.
Francis George Jackson
Baptism Date: 30 Sep 1813
Baptism Place: Eling, Hampshire, England
Father: George Jackson
Mother: Cordelia Jackson
FHL Film Number: 6344205
Nov. 23, at Billesley Church, by the Rev. E.B. Knottesford Fortescue, the Rev. Francis George Jackson, only son of Sir George Jackson, K.G.H., to Maria Margaretta, youngest daughter of the Rev. Francis Fortescue Knottesford, of Alveston Manor, and Rector of Billesley, in this county.
The Royal Leamington Spa Courier and Warwickshire Standard, 2nd December, 1843, column 6,
Francis George Jackson
Estimated birth year: abt 1814
Registration Year: 1886
Registration Quarter: Jul-Aug-Sep
Age at Death: 72
Registration district: Easthampstead
Jackson the Rev Francis George. 10 September 1886 the Will with a codicil of the Rev Francis George Jackson formally of Hatchford Parsonage in the county of Surrey but late of North Lodge Windsor Forest in the County of Berkshire clerk who died 6 August 1886 at North Lodge was proved at the Principal Registry by George Knottesford Fortescue of the British Museum Great Russell Street in the county of Middlesex Esq the nephew one of the executors. Personal estate £19,569 16s 3d Re-sworn October 1886 £19,140 10s 11d
National Probate Calendar.
Death Registration 1886 3rd Qtr JACKSON Francis George. aged 76 Easthampstead BRK 2c 227
1. Census: England, 30 Mar 1851, Aston Cantlow WAR. Francis George Jackson is recorded as head of house married aged 37 Curate of Wilmcote born Eling Hants.
2. Census: England, 8 Apr 1861, Eardington SAL. Francis George Jackson is recorded as head of house married aged 47 Curate of Quatford born Eling Hants.
3. Census: England, 2 Apr 1871, North Lodge Winkfield BRK. Francis is recorded as head of house married aged 57 a landowner and clergyman without Care of Souls born Eling Hants.
4. Census: England, 3 Apr 1881, Winkfield BRK. Francis is recorded as head of house married aged 67 a clergyman born Eling Hants
5. Francis George Jackson: Will, 26 Apr 1865, of Hatchford Parsonage later Nth Lodge Windsor Forrest BKS.
Francis left his entire estate to his wife Maria, she and his nephew George Fortescue Executors.
Francis married Maria Margaretta KNOTTESFORD  [MRIN: 3049], daughter of Rev Francis Fortescue KNOTTESFORD  and Maria DOWNING , on 23 Nov 1843 in Billersley WAR. (Maria Margaretta KNOTTESFORD  was born about 1810 in Stoke By Nayland SFK and died on 2 Jul 1906 in North Lodge Windsor Forest Berkshire.)