|Lillias COCHRANE 
Lillias COCHRANE 
1. Census: England, 30 Mar 1851, 2 Round Oak Rd Kingswinford STS. Lillias is recorded as a wife aged 35 born Dudley WOR
2. Census: England, 8 Apr 1861, Springfield Hse Sandley Hill Rd Dudley WOR. Lillias is recorded as a wife aged 45 born Dudley WOR
3. Census: England, 2 Apr 1871, 5 Cotwall End House Sedgley STS. Lillias is recorded as a wife aged 55 born Dudley WOR
4. Census: England, 3 Apr 1881, Main Rd Amblecote STS. Lillian is recorded as head of house a widow aged 65 no occupation born Dudley WOR
5. Census: England, 5 Apr 1891, Holbeach Hse. Kingswinford STS. Lillian is recorded as the mother a widow aged 75 living on her own means born Dudley WOR
6. Census: England, 31 Mar 1901, The Lodge Hagley WOR. Lillian is recorded as head of house a widow aged 85 living on her own means born Dudley WOR
7. Lilias Edith: Will, 2 May 1889 Proved 11 Oct 1905.
Lillias married Robert JOBSON  [MRIN: 1687] on 28 Jul 1841 in Wombourn Stafford. (Robert JOBSON  was born about 1817 in Sheffield YKS and died on 11 Aug 1872 in Sedgley STS.)
Copyright © and all rights reserved to Edward Liveing Fenn and all other contributors of personal data. No personal data to be used without attribution or for commercial purposes. Interested persons who wish to share this data are welcome to contact email@example.com to arrange same and be given the details.