Ellen Georgina JULIUS 
- Born: 17 Sep 1848, Wrecclesham Church Farnham SRY
- Marriage (1): Rev Ambrose MORRIS  on 1 Jan 1873 in Farnham SRY
- Died: 27 Feb 1941, Ashfield Leamington Spa WAR aged 92
- Buried: Leamington Cemetery WAR
Mrs Ambrose Morris.
The funeral of Mrs Ellen Georgina Morris (widow of the Rev Ambrose Morris formerly Vicar of Wythall, Warwickshire) who died at "Ashfield" Charlotte Street, Leamington, on Thursday in last week at the age of 92, took place on Monday. A service was held in All Saints Parish Church, the officiating clergy being Rev Canon GEC Rolfe (Vicar), and Rev JR Simpson (Vicar of St John). The interment was in the family grave at Leamington Cemetery.
The mourners who attended were: the Rev and Mrs Cecil Morris, Miss Morris, and Miss Currie. Among others present were the Rev C Simmmonds, Mr RS Bullock, Mr E A Paine, Mr Aubrey Pitcher, Mr and Mrs D Hammerton, Mrs G Rolfe, Mrs Frank Tibbetts, Mrs R Morton Bell, Mrs Stewart Wilson, Mrs Cole, Mrs Mickleburgh, Miss Adamson, Miss G Lloyd, Miss Jackson, Miss E Evans, Miss Cox, Miss Goodchild, Miss B Cleveland, Miss E Reilly, Mrs Read, Mrs Frank Webb, Mrs Povey, Mrs TJ Corser, Mrs Warren, Miss Bell, Mrs Chambers, Mrs Hughes, Miss V Barnard, and Mrs Phillips (representing Miss Turnbull).
Wreaths were sent by: Cecil and Eva; Ethel and Margaret; Patricia; Annabella; Diana; her sister, Octavia Julius; Mr Bull; Rev Arthur Morris and Mrs Morris; Mr and Mrs Stuart Wilson; her nieces, Florence, Sylvia, Constance, May and Parker; Dr and Mrs Sydney D Povey; Mr and Mrs A Pitcher; Misses F and M Bell; Miss NG Evans and Miss EF Evans; the Misses Barnard; Mr and Mrs David Hammerton; Mrs R Morton Bell and Stella; Mr Tabor (Whitnash); M Morton Bell, Elsie Webb; Marjorie Harrison; Nellie Forjett; Irene Burton; Dorothy Burton; E Corser; and Mrs Hughes.
The funeral arrangements were carried out by HJ Dawson Ltd.
Ref: Leamington Spa Courier 7 March 1941.
1. Census: England, 30 Mar 1851, Rectory Wrecclesham Farnham. Ellen is recorded as a daughter aged 2 born Farnham
2. Census: England, 2 Apr 1871, Rectory Wrecclesham Farnham. Ellen is recorded as a daughter aged 22 single born Wrecclesham
3. Census: England, 3 Apr 1881, St Thomas's Rectory Charlton LND. Ellen is recorded as a wife aged 32 born Wrecclesham SRY
4. Census: England, 5 Apr 1891, St Thomas's Rectory Charlton LND. Ellen is recorded as a wife aged 42 born Wreclesham SRY
5. Census: England, 31 Mar 1901, Wythall Vicharage Kings Norton Worcestershire. Ellen is described as a wife aged 52 born Wrecclesham SRY
6. Census: England, 2 Apr 1911, Abbey Hill Lodge Kenilworth WAR. Ellen is recorded a head of an 11 room house a widow aged 62 living on private means born Farnham SRY
Ellen married Rev Ambrose MORRIS  [MRIN: 353], son of Col. Arthur MORRIS of Ballylongford  and Unknown, on 1 Jan 1873 in Farnham SRY. (Rev Ambrose MORRIS  was born on 26 Jun 1834 in co Kerry Ireland and died on 12 Feb 1908 in Lichfield, STS.)