Julia Henrietta QUILTER 
- Born: 5 Dec 1822, Canwick Lincolnshire
- Christened: 19 Jan 1823, Canwick Lincolnshire
- Died: 29 Sep 1881, Brislington House SOM aged 58
Julia was the sole beneficiary under the will of her uncle William Mavor Julius.
Quilter Julia Henrietta. 17 November 1881. The Will of Julia Henrietta Quilter late of Black Lake Cottage near Farnham in the County of Surrey spinster who died 29 September 1881 at Brislington House near Bristol in the County of Somerset was proved at the Principal Registry by the Rev Henry King Quilter of Bilton Parsonage near Hull in the County of York Clerk the brother and James Stevens of Farnham gentlemen the Executors. Personal Estate £10,752 5s 10d
National Probate Calendar.
1. Census: England, 30 Mar 1851, Canwick Vicarage LIN. Julia is recorded as a daughter aged 28 single born Canwick
2. Census: England, 8 Apr 1861, Farnham Road Farnham. Julia is recorded as a neice aged 38 unmarried born Canwick Lincolnshire fundholder.
3. Census: England, 2 Apr 1871, 42 Black Lake Tilford Farnham SRY. Julia is shown at this address of her Uncle William M Julius, she is aged 48 unmarried a fundholder born Canwick.
4. Julia Henrietta Quilter: Will, 13 Aug 1879, Black Lake Cottage Farnham SRY.