Arabella Maria JULIUS 
- Born: 16 Feb 1800, Berhampur Bengal (Reg In London)
- Baptised: 1 Jul 1801
- Marriage: Rev George QUILTER  on 14 Oct 1818 in St Mary Magdalen Richmond SRY
- Died: 3 Jun 1885, Beverley Yorkshire aged 85
- Buried: 8 Jun 1885, Canwick Lincolnshire
Julius Arabella Maria:
16 Feb 1800. Berhampore.
01 Jul 1801 Berhampore
Daughter of Charles, Surg.and Isabella Maria his wife.
Ref: N/1/6 f.21
Ref: Bengal Ecclesiastical Records: http://indiafamily.bl.uk/UI/FullDisplay.aspx?RecordId=014-000151664
George Quilter, Alt Clerk of this parish, of Canwick of the county of the City of Lincoln, bachelor and Arabella Maria Julius of this parish spinster were married under licence with consent of parents on 14 October 1818 by me Danl C Delafosse A M Offg Minister.
Arabella Maria Julius.
Witnesses: Emily Julius, Amelia Cowel (sic) Julius.
Marriage Register, St Mary Magdalen, Richmond.
Marriages - On 14th inst, Rev George Quilter MA Vicar of Canwick
Lincs, to Arabella Maria 2nd daur of G C Julius Esq., of Richmond Surrey.
The Times, Thursday, Oct 15, 1818; pg. 3; Issue 10488; col F
Also reported in the Examiner 18 October 1818 and Gentlemans Magazine. Caribbeana Vol 3 Pg. 334.
Quilter Arabella Maria. 11 August 1885. The will of Arabella Maria Quilter late of Beverley in the County of York widow who died 3 June 1885 at Beverley was proved at the Principal Registry by the Rev Frederick William Quilter of Battenhall in the city of Worcester Clerk DD and the Rev Henry King Quilter of Bilton in the said County Clerk the son's of the Executors. Personal Estate £2190 9s 7d.
National Probate Calendar.
1. Census: England, 30 Mar 1851, Canwick Vicarage LIN. c
2. Census: England, 8 Apr 1861, Canwick Vicarage LIN. Arabella is recorded as a wife aged 61 born East Indies
3. Census: England, 3 Apr 1881, New Walk Beverly YKS. Arabella is recorded as head of house a clergymans widow aged 81 born India
Arabella married Rev George QUILTER  [MRIN: 248], son of James QUILTER "RUMBALL"  and Mary Anne VOKINS , on 14 Oct 1818 in St Mary Magdalen Richmond SRY. (Rev George QUILTER  was born on 15 Jun 1793 in Monken Hadley LND, baptised on 15 Jul 1793 in Monken Hadley MDX, died on 15 Nov 1871 in Canwick Lincolnshire and was buried in All Saints Canwick Lincolnshire.)