Rev Henry King QUILTER 
- Born: 28 Mar 1839, Canwick Lincolnshire
- Christened: 27 May 1839, Canwick Lincolnshire
- Died: 29 Sep 1905, Thirsk YKS aged 66
Henry King Quilter: College: PETERHOUSE Entered: Michs. 1857; pens. July 2, 1857. S. of the Rev. George (1810), V. of Canwick, Lincs. Matric. Michs. 1857; Scholar, 1859; B.A. 1861; M.A. 1866. Ord. deacon (Lincoln, for York) 1862; priest (York) 1863; C. of Topcliffe, Yorks., 1862-4. V. of Bilton-in-Holderness, 1864-1901. V. of Topcliffe, 1901-5. Disappears from Crockford, 1906. Brother of George (1846). (T. A. Walker, 513.)
Ref: Cambridge University Alumni, 1261-1900
Julius Jottings No 4 Jan 1901.
The Rev Henry King Quilter, Vicar of Bilton-in-Holderness, has been appointed by the Archbishop of York to the prebend of Barnby, in York Minster, in succession to the late Rev H. E. Maddock, Rector of Patrington.
Julius Jottings. No 7 April 1902.
The Rev H. K. Quilter, Vicar of Bilton-in-Holderness, has been appointed vicar of Topclyffe, Thirsk. The patrons of the living the Dean and Chapter of York.
Quilter Rev Henry King of Topcliffe Yorkshire clerk died 29 September 1905 Probate York 3 November 1905 two Frederick Arthur Scott solicitor. Effects £1047 8s 1d.
National Probate Calendar.
1. Census: England, 30 Mar 1851, Canwick Vicarage LIN. Henry is recorded as a son aged 12 a scholar born Canwick
2. Census: England, 8 Apr 1861, St Mary Cambridge CAM. Henry is recorded as a pupil unmarried aged 22 a private tutor born Canwick