Hannah PHILLIPS 
- Born: 11 Jun 1825, LND MDX
- Christened: 22 Jun 1855, St Lawrence Sydney
- Marriage (1): David NEWTON  on 6 Jan 1841 in Bridge St Synagogue Sydney Aust.
- Marriage (2): Joshia Richard TREEVE  on 20 Jun 1853 in Scot's Church, Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW
- Died: 22 May 1877, 1 Derwent St Glebe Sydney NSW aged 51
- Buried: Camperdown Newtown NSW
Hannah was an assisted immigrant to Port Jackson New South Wales, with her family, on the ship Westmoreland, which arrived 19 May 1833, from London. She was 8 years of age, and recorded as Anna.
Hannah was Jewish but was baptised a Christian 2 years after her marriage to Joshia Treeve.
Treeve - May 22nd at her residence No 1 Derwent St Glebe Mrs J R Treeve after a long and painful illness aged 52.
Ref: Sydney Morning Herald 23 May 1877
Birth year may be 1826
Hannah married David NEWTON  [MRIN: 4554] on 6 Jan 1841 in Bridge St Synagogue Sydney Aust. (David NEWTON  was born about 1813, died on 9 Mar 1853 in Victoria Aust. and was buried in Jewish Section Old Melbourne Cemetery.)
Hannah next married Joshia Richard TREEVE  [MRIN: 4493], son of Cmdr. John TREEVE  and Isabella CAMPBELL , on 20 Jun 1853 in Scot's Church, Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW. (Joshia Richard TREEVE  was born on 17 Apr 1828 in St Helier Jersey Channel Islands, christened on 15 Jun 1828 in St Saviour Jersey Channel Islands, died on 22 May 1902 in Sydney NSW Australia and was buried on 23 May 1902 in Rockwood Cemetery Lidcombe NSW.). The cause of his death was carcinoma of the stomach and heart disease.