Katherine Edith LIVEING 
- Born: 22 Sep 1867, Marylebone London MDX
- Christened: 25 Oct 1867, St Mary Branston SQ Westminster MDX
- Marriage (1): Archibald Scott NAPIER C E  on 16 Mar 1889 in St Thomas Marylebone London MDX
- Died: 20 Dec 1942, Reg Westminster aged 75
Katherine in the 1881 British Census, was staying at Wycliffe Lodge Tonbridge with her aunt Elizabeth Hawker.
Napier - Liveing. March 16, at St Thomas's, Portman Square, A. Scot, son of the late Hon W Napier, to Katharine Edith, daughter of R Liveing, MD of Manchester Square, W.
Ref: London Daily News Wednesday, 20 March 1889.
Marriage ref March 1889 quarter Marylebone 1a 879 BDM
At her marriage Katherine was aged 21 and a spinster of 11 Manchester Sq.
She later lived in India.
1942 Dec Qtr a Katharine E Napier died aged 75 reg. Westminster 1a 384
1. Census: England, 2 Apr 1871, 11 Manchester Sq, St Marylebone LND. Katherine was described as a daughter aged 3 born at Marylebone LON
2. Census: England, 3 Apr 1881, Wycliffe Lodge Tonbridge Kent. Katherine was described as a neice and a scholar, born abt 1868 in London W MDX. Head of the household was Elizabeth Hawker aged 57.
3. Census: England, 5 Apr 1891, Isle of Wight HAM. Katharine is recorded as a wife aged 23 born Marylebone London
Katherine married Archibald Scott NAPIER C E  [MRIN: 507], son of Hon William NAPIER  and Louisa Mary LLOYD , on 16 Mar 1889 in St Thomas Marylebone London MDX. (Archibald Scott NAPIER C E  was born on 9 Jun 1865 in Scotland and died on 22 Dec 1934.)